ByronTheRapperByronTheRapper

Main Audio Reviews Stats 10 Fans

MCI - Teqneek vs Eq MCI - Teqneek vs Eq

Okay why was this uploaded as a movie? It's hard as balls to properly rate something if you can't go back and keep listening to certain things that you'd like to hear again. The win on this battle goes to the first person who uploads this as an audio submission.

RRStudios responds:

It gets uploaded both to the Audio Portal, and the Flash Portal, as it is a lyric-video. What's with all the random hate just because of a lyric video? I'm not sure I can possibly comprehend what the problem is other than just anal hate.

Growing Impatient Growing Impatient

Why is six afraid of seven? It wasn't. Numbers are not sentient and thus incapable of feeling fear.

Just like you're incapable of putting up a whack song on here. Although you should definitely continue to do it for the money and fame. My groupies are all that keep me going.

Teqneek responds:

Whatever dawg- my track 'Lotion And Doo-Doo' won a whole dang contest for being wack!

CLAB - suddle vs Willizard CLAB - suddle vs Willizard

I really don't get the voters, it's like nobody here EVER cares about content. I don't care about battles much anymore but I decided to check this one out, and Willizard COMPLETELY decimated his opponent. Sure suddle has a sweet flow, but the difference in content is night and day.

Suddle did the typical "you're gay" stuff at the beginning and basically said nothing new at all, and then Willizard called him out on it, basically making suddle's first verse completely worthless. Then what does suddle do? The same thing yet again. Willizard then has a technically better rebuttal, and again completely calls him out on all the bullshit he did.

This battle isn't even half close, Willizard wins.

Clab- Butsaay vs Prome Clab- Butsaay vs Prome

I don't know what the hell I just listened to. Prometheus clearly shouldn't have even been allowed in this competition, Butsaay owned him completely. I'm still wondering if Prome was trolling or not, because it seems like he was just parodying Lil Wayne or something.

I don't like to vote on battles anymore where I've done a collabo with at least one of the people, but in this case I'll make an exception. Butsaay gets my vote, no question.

Prometheus was also loud as fuck compared to the beat, this should never have even been allowed to be posted.